About the Print Media Section
The Print Media Section serves the college in the following ways:
- Printing and duplicating: We have an in-house duplicating shop that serves the college
- Editing and design: Extension and Research numbered publications.
- Proofreading: Newsletters and other documents.
- Storage and distribution: Publications, audio/video equipment, and DVDs.
- Mail: Information/account oversight for Federal Commercial Extension mail usage.
Use this form to request an in-house print job from Agricultural Communications Services.Submit a Request
- Printing & Duplicating
- Editing & Design
- Storage & Distribution
Printing & Duplication Services
We have an in-house shop that provides printing and duplication services to the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment.
Editing & Design Requests
Request proofreading services or editing and design of numbered publications.
We provide proofreading services for the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment. Each year, our team proofs hundreds of documents for the College.
Storage & Distribution Services
The Ag Distribution Center serves the college by:
- Housing and keeping inventory on Extension and Research numbered series publications, and instructional videos and DVDs. These resources are available to specialists and agents on a walk-in basis, or through the Order Entry System.
- Trucking materials to counties on scheduled delivery dates.
- Assembling and mailing biweekly packet materials to county offices
County mail is an involved topic. For an overview, please see the Office Procedure Manual.